2018 LHON CANADA SYMPOSIUM
September 16, 2018 in Ottawa, Ontario Canada
- Networking Mixer Saturday Night Event
- Meet and Greet with Others in the LHON community
- Industry Leading Guest Speakers
- Dr. Alfredo Sadun – NeuroOpthalmologist UCLA (LHON)
- Dr. Rustum Karanjia – NeuroOpthalmologist Ottawa Hospital (LHON)
- Learn About Current Research
- LHON Canada Patients Panel
- Guest Speaker – Paralympic Athlete Jason Dunkerley
- World Acclaimed Guest Speaker – Mark Wafer – talking about Hiring Disabled People in the Workforce
LHON CANADA is delighted to invite you to the first LHON Canada Symposium in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. This symposium is designed to enable you to network with many families and individuals who, like you, are seeking more information about Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy.
This symposium will offer unique access to hear from world experts, engage with new technologies, visit exhibitors and talk directly with experts on topics related specifically to LHON.
If you have any ideas, recommendations for speakers, exhibitors or other topics of interest to help make this first Symposium, the best it can be, please reach out to us.
Your input is always welcome – email us at info@LHONCanada.ca.
We also would like to invite you to join the LHON Canada community Today! Register at LHON Canada.
Date: September 16, 2018
- Registration 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- Breakfast 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- Opening 9:00 AM
- Closing 4:00 PM
Lord Elgin Hotel
100 Elgin Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5K8
Tel: (613) 235-3333
- $75.00 (includes breakfast, lunch and all sessions)
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – $50.00 before August 1, 2018
Special LHON Canada room rate – $195 for registered attendees.
(Space is limited so contact us today! Please email for details: email@example.com)
If you are registering for more than one person, you will be contacted to confirm the other attendee’s names. Just pay the full amount and we will be in touch.
(Example – 4 people coming – Pay the $200 Early Bird price and we will contact you for the other attendee’s names by email.)